Hello! I hope you are having a great weekend! Did you watch the London Olympics Opening Ceremony? I did and I loved it!
I made these Magic Bars or to some Hello Dolly Bars or even 7 Layer bars, to eat while watching the ceremony. They are the perfect treat warm with ice cream or completely cooled and served at a picnic.
The recipe I use is adapted from Eagle Brand Milk I am sure there are many others but this is the one I always use.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 11/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can of Borden Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup of Nestle Toll House Butterscotch Morsels
- 11/2 cups of coconut
- Heat oven to 350. Melt butter and pour into a 9×13 pan. Mix in graham cracker crumbs. Pour condensed milk over the crumbs and then layer the remaining ingredients evenly. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool.
- Variations: You can add walnuts, or a combination of peanut butter chips and chocolate chips, or perhaps a medley of chocolate chips, including white, milk and dark, or perhaps dried cherries or cranberries and white or dark chocolate.
You can find complete recipes of this Magic Bars, 7 Layer Bars, Hello Dolly Bars in onceuponachocolate.blogspot.co.id