Make Raspberry Lemonade Fizz the “signature drink” at your next party! It only takes 3 ingredients and everything can be made ahead.
People spend a lot of time planning their menus around the holidays: Cocktail parties, get togethers with friends, Ugly Sweater Parties, and the actual holidays themselves.
With the food bound to be plentiful and varying, I love having the “drink” part of it figured out way in advance. I love the idea of serving a Mocktail that is easily spiked for those who are interested (I’m still a month out from being one of those “interested” parties…) but kid-friendly.
This easy Raspberry Lemonade Fizz is perfect for the host or hostess because it can be prepared way in advance, and adults will love its colorful appearance and fruity kick!
- 24 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed and undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (2 Liter) bottle ginger ale
- Lemon slices, for garnish, optional
- In a 4-quart saucepan, bring the raspberries to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cook, stir frequently, until the berries have broken apart and released their juices, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain the berries to remove the seeds, pushing down on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible. You should have about 1½ cups. Refrigerate raspberry juice until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine raspberry juice and lemonade concentrate. Stir in ginger ale and serve immediately over ice, garnished with lemon slices if desired.
You can find complete recipes of this RASPBERRY LEMONADE FIZZ in culinaryhill.com