Hi everyone! Jenn back from Deliciously Sprinkled with a delicious cookie recipe, that I know you all are going to LOVE! These Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Could there really be a better combination?
I started with my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. These cookies are smaller than a regular sized chocolate chip cookie, but don’t worry I did this on purpose so I could put a generous amount of salted caramel in the middle of each cookie….you’re welcome! I also drizzled them with melted chocolate to make these cookies even more delicious. Enjoy!
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (11 oz.) bag caramel bites
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream/milk
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate baking bars
- sea salt, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 370F degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each egg.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Using a spatula, stir in chocolate chips until combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough into balls about 1 Tablespoons each and place onto prepared baking sheet.
You can find complete recipes of this SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES in therecipecritic.com