his shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShrimpItUp #CollectiveBias
A creamy seafood lasagna featuring SeaPak® Scampi and Popcorn Shrimp.
Are you big fans of lasagna in your house? My whole family loves lasagna!
There’s lots of cheese and pasta for my carb & cheese-loving daughter. It’s a filling enough meal for my husband. And it’s quick and economical, which I appreciate.
Ok, so quick and economical doesn’t make your mouth water, I get it. But what about this?
Now a budget-friendly, simple baked meal looks more appetizing, eh? I mean, who can resist the golden brown top of a lasagna?
My favorite way to prepare this meal is to layer the ingredients in a pan on the weekend (or during the weekdays) and bake at night whenever it works best for our family. That’s what makes it so simple. Well, that and the yummy shrimp from SeaPak. Just heat them up and toss them in for a fresh coastal taste of seafood.
Guys, the Scampi sauce is divine. Just look at all that buttery, creamy, cheesy goodness.
The herbs really add something to the lasagna. Such an upgrade from regular seafood lasagna!
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 and ⅓ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 package SeaPak Scampi, 12 oz., heated according to package instructions
- 1 package SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp, Party Size, heated according to package instructions
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon, dried parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, carrots, and celery; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Stir in flour; cook and stir until bubbly.
- Gradually stir in half-and-half, broth, salt and pepper.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix egg, Parmesan cheese, and ricotta cheese; set aside.
You can find complete recipes of this SHRIMP SCAMPI LASAGNA in lifealittlebrighter.com